With skincare recommendations all over the internet, sometimes you don’t know what’s real and what’s not. Hence we will address some of the most common concerns in this post. Skincare Routines
Here you have everything you need to know about your skincare:
- Vitamin C: It is the best antioxidant you can use, and YES, it can be used during the day. Not only will it brighten your skin, but it also protects you from UV light. Always apply sunscreen during the day while using vitamin C.
- Micellar Water: You should not leave it in your skin; it must be washed away every time it is used. It will help you to remove your makeup, but it won’t do it completely.
- Toner: On occasions, it is considered part of the basic skincare routine (cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and sunscreen), but it is not mandatory to use it every time you wash your face. It will refresh and balance your skin pH, but you can skip it once in a while.
- Sunscreen: Always apply it, even if you are inside your house; sunscreen is key to prevent wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin cancer.
- Use soap to remove your makeup: Using soap won’t remove it completely; therefore, you should combine your micellar water with a gentle cleanser, this way, you will make sure your face is completely clean. Skincare Routines
About the Author: Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.