Lemon is a vitamin c rich natural fruit that is exceptionally beneficial for your skin’s health. Lemon juice and lemon essential oil are suitable for the skin, especially for oily, acne-prone skin. Lemon oil for skin is usually extracted from lemon peel by various methods such as steam extraction or cold-pressing. You can dilute it and apply it topically to your skin to address multiple skin concerns. Lemon essential oil is also popular in various creams and serums. Here, you will easily make vitamin C-rich serum at home in this article.
- Rose water
- Lemon Powder/ orange powder
- Vegetable glycerin
- Glass dropper bottle
How to prepare the serum at home:
- Take a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon of rose water in it. Then add ¼ teaspoon of lemon powder in this and mix it well to avoid any lump formation.
- Then add a few drops of vegetable glycerin to make it the consistency of your own choice.
- Mix all the ingredients once aging at the end and then refrigerate the serum for a few days before you start applying it on your face.
- If you own a sensitive skin then you can reduce the proportion of lemon powder or you can also add aloe vera gel in it.
- Store it in the refrigerator and make it a daily part of your skin care routine.
Also Read: Do You Know About Pregnancy Related Skin Conditions?
How Does Alcohol Affect Your Skin?
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.
For more Skincare news and Beauty latest updates please Like and Follow our Facebook Page and Instagram account…