Lipstick is a must-have feminine item. Keep reading with us to know why this is becoming a hot favorite of all times.
Do you know that lipstick provides hydration as it has ingredients like aloe vera and vitamin E. Lipstick defines your lips and brightens your smile, provided you choose the right shade. Wearing lipstick can complete your look, whether it is about looking more credible at a professional setting.
Is it good to use lipstick every day?
Women who wear lipsticks daily, retouch it more than 10 times a day, should be very careful. Some amount of those harmful metals does get absorbed over a period of time and leads to lead accumulation in the system. Even small amounts going in for a long period of time can be a cause for concern.
What is a natural lipstick?
A natural lipstick is a kind of lip color made from all-natural ingredients. These ingredients are derived from animals, plants, minerals, or algae rather than synthesized from industrial sources.
What are the different kinds of lipsticks?
- Sheer or satin lipsticks give your lips a soft and hydrated appearance and are perfect for your no-makeup makeup days.
- Somewhere between satin and matte lies the creamy lipstick makeup.
- Matte, lip stains or tints, glossy, frosted or metallic, tinted lip balm lip liner, these all are widely used types of lipsticks.
Go for a lipstick that is a blend of shea butter, jojoba oil, argan oil and castor oil so that it can hydrate your lips while being non-toxic in nature. Also, look out for products that are pigmented using vegan formulations.
- Eyelash Lift And Tint And Aftercare Of This Procedure
- Wonders Of Oatmeal Bath For Your Skin
- Important Antibacterial Hair Products
About the Author: Dr. Sayyam Azam is a certified dermatologist who has specialized in Clinical Dermatology (Pakistan) and Aesthetic Medicine (US). During her specialization, she was involved in multiple clinical as well as aesthetic dermatological procedures such as botox, fillers, and chemical peels. As a licensed dermatologist, she is now running a state-of-the- art Aesthetic Center (The Face Clinic) in Multan, Pakistan.