We all apply various makeup products on a daily basis which makes our skin flaky and causes xeroderma. Xeroderma makes our skin scaly and itchy which is a highly uncomfortable feeling. To achieve the skin that we all want, we need to hydrate our skin with certain products. This can be a good quality moisturizer or the best solution to this problem is to use hydration mask. Hydration masks can do wonders for your dry and itchy skin. Hydration mask
How hydration masks are designed?
They contain certain ingredients that can firstly help your skin to regain its moisture then further locks the moisture in your skin to keep it protected from dryness.
Supremacy of using Hydration Masks:
- Hydration masks help your skin regain its sleekness by promoting more collagen production.
- Hydration masks rectify your hyperpigmentation, maintain the oxygen concentration in your skin cells and help them to recover even skin tone
- Hydration masks help you reduce the wrinkles on your face that can further help to fix whatever makeup product you apply
- Hydration masks hydrate your skin making it soft and giving it more clear and brighter complexion
How to apply?
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and dry it properly using tissue paper.
- Apply the mask on your face and wait for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mask slowly and wipe your face.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.