Eyelashes serum can be a great way to make your eyes appear bigger and more beautiful. There are many kinds of serum available in the market that can be very expensive and may also not be organic. Applying your eyelash growth serum is best at night after your general skincare routine. This approach gets the best benefit, plus you wake up with much fuller and longer eyelashes.
So if you are finding the way to prepare your eyelash serum at home then you are on the right page, keep reading. Here’s the list of ingredients and the entire step-by-step procedure:
- Castor oil
- Vitamin e oil
- Coconut oil
- Lavender oil
- Clean your mascara tube and brush.
- Fill the mascara bottle with ½ tablespoon of castor oil.
- Add ½ tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Add ½ tablespoon of top-quality refined coconut oil.
- Close the mascara bottle and shake gently.
- Add three drops of lavender oil.
- Add three drops of rosemary oil.
- Cover the bottle and shake to achieve a thorough mixture.
How to use it?
Do not dip your hand into the serum or apply the eyelash growth serum using your fingers. Instead, most preferably, ensure that you apply the serum using the mascara application wand.
- Aloe Vera – A Perfect Cure To Skin Problems
- Eyelash Lift And Tint And Aftercare Of This Procedure
- Why Is Hair Color Spray So Trendy Nowadays?
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.