As the famous proverb says “health is wealth” A healthy mind can be achieved with the proper working of a healthy mind and vice versa. To maintain a healthy body, besides taking a proper diet and healthy food, another method for health maintenance is exercise, not just exercise but regular consistent exercise. The most important impact of regular exercise is on our muscles. The muscles of the body get strengthened when we do more activity. The number of mitochondria increases in muscle cells which lead to more capacity for the muscle.
Average time for regular exercise:
The average time for an adult’s physical activity whether it’s the cardio gym or physical exercise should be scheduled and followed accurately.
On average 40 minutes, every day should be dedicated to exercise.
- The health benefits of regular exercise are as follows:
- The body feels and gets more opportunities to work.
- Blood cholesterol level is maintained.
- The body and mind remain active for a long period.
- The cardiovascular system of the body works more efficiently.
- It can also slow down the wakening process of bones and teeth as we grow old.
- Our cognitive abilities get sharp.
- Body weight remains controlled.
- Make you live longer.
Read More: Rice Starch : Magic For Hair
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.