Millions are struggling to find which skincare routine suits them the most so if you are one of them then you need not to worry any longer. We’ll find the right way for you to help your skin get back its lost glow but first you need to know what your skin type is.
It is rough and flaky skin which might be itchy sometimes. Sensation of friction with fingers is felt when touched. It makes your skin look dull.
It has a shiny and greasy look and might feel a little sticky when touched. Pores are mostly open.
Some areas are dry and others are oily. A common pattern might be the oily T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) white the rest of the face is dry.
We are bringing a skincare routine for dry skin. So let’s begin!
Does it feel a little dry and itchy? Oh no worries! You’ll be fine soon if you follow the right type of ingredients and products.
- Gentle cleanser: Preferably organic and mild
- Antioxidant serum: Hyaluronic acid serum would be a delight to your skin cells!
- Moisturizer with a SPF
- Use micellar water in the start
- Balancing cleanser
- Retinol serum
- Eye cream
- Hydrating moisturizer
Look for deep hydration to your skin. Aloe Vera acts as a natural moisturizer. You can add Niacinamide and Vitamin E. Skincare Routine For Dry Skin
Tips for all:
Keys to glowing healthier skin:
- Remember not to over wash your face so that natural oil stays on skin.
- Prefer organic botanical cleansers and those having fruit extracts because they have no harsh effects on your skin.
- Try to use turmeric masks, Aloe Vera and cucumber masks once in a while to treat a buffet of numerous vitamins to your skin.
- Always do gentle massage on your skin to avoid any damage to your face
We want you to love your skin and love yourself.
About the Author: Dr.Sayyam Azam is Certified Dermatologist who has specialized in Clinical Dermatology(Pakistan) and Aesthetic Medicine(U.S).During her specialized training ,she is involved in multiple clinical as well as aesthetic dermatological procedure such as botox, fillers ,chemical peels. As a licensed dermatologist, she is now running a state of art Aesthetic Centre ( The Face Clinic ) in Multan ,Pakistan.