The application of eyelash serum can be a great way to make your eyes appear bigger and more beautiful. You can get benefits from applying the eyelash serum, including healthy growth and longer eyelashes. Eyelash serums typically contain various vitamins, strengthening eyelashes, and even eyebrow hairs. This approach gets the best benefit; you wake up with much fuller and longer eyelashes.
So if you are finding a way to prepare your eyelashes growth serum at home, then you are on the right page; keep reading. Here’s the list of ingredients and the entire step-by-step procedure:
- Castor oil,
- Vitamin E oil
- Coconut oil
- Lavender oil
- Clean your mascara tube and brush using your face cleanser.
- Fill the mascara bottle with ½ tablespoon of castor oil.
- Add ½ tablespoon of vitamin E oil in the same bottle.
- Add ½ tablespoon of top-quality refined coconut oil after melting it properly.
- Close the mascara bottle and shake it gently.
- Add three drops of lavender oil
- Cover the bottle and shake to achieve a thorough mixture
How to use it?
Do not dip your hand into the serum or apply the eyelash growth serum using your fingers. Instead, ensure that you apply the serum using the mascara application wand.
- Aloe Vera – A Perfect Cure To Skin Problems
- Eyelash Lift And Tint And Aftercare Of This Procedure
- Why Is Hair Color Spray So Trendy Nowadays?
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.