Hair fall is a very big issue that not only girls face but boys also encounter this issue equally. Many people recommend a different solution to this problem, many products are available in the market that guarantees to reduce hair fall but most of the time none of these work. And if you are in search of a permanent solution to this problem you are on the right page.
Keep on reading the article to find the best homemade remedy to eradicate hair loss. We will guide you about an oil that is effective in this case. This is purely a homemade oil which means that it is organic with the least side effects, especially in sensitive people.
- Fenugreek seed powder = 2 tablespoon
- Black Cumin powder = 2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil = 100ml
- Olive oil = 50ml
- Castor oil = 25ml
How to prepare this oil?
- Take the powders of both the seeds and the powder should be finely ground
- Add this into coconut oil and mix it properly.
- Now add other oil into it and keep it aside to help transfer the ingredients from fenugreek powder and cumin powder into the oil.
- Try to keep it in extreme sunlight for 30 min.
- Then if you feel the particles of seed powder stain it otherwise it will also work without staining
- You how is ready to use. You can use it twice a week to get effective results.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.