A scalp massage brush is a soft brush with big bristles that help stimulate the cells within the scalp. It will improve the blood flow promoting the distribution of nutrients throughout the scalp and hair roots. This brush is especially for the scalp and is different from the other commonly used brushes. Such brushes that are specially modiefied for the puorpose of massaging the scalp are smaller, round and may have silicon or soft plastic bristles.
Here you will come to know about some of the benefits of using scalp-focused massage brushes.
- Clean the scalp effectively
- Exfoliate the dead skin cells on the scalp
- Improve the blood circulation
- Reduce the dryness
- Provide a healthy environment for perfect hair growth.
- Allow even distribution of the nutrients within the cells of the scalp
Directions to use the scalp massage hairbrush?
- Using the scalp massage brush in the right way can be effective in getting its all benefits. Following is a small guideline to use the brush:
- Thoroughly wet your hair with water
- Put a small amount of shampoo that you use normally on your massage brush.
- Massage with it over your scalp until a good leather forms.
- Using gentle pressure try to massage your scalp in round motions.
- Massage it well to calm sore patches of your scalp.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.