Cucumber can be a delicious vegetable to be added to your diet salad. This not only helps you to lose weight but also has great benefits for improving the health of your skin. It is a great detoxifying agent that helps to remove excess toxins from your body.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at how cucumbers can benefit your skin and, if you want to know how to make a homemade cucumber face mask, we have some recipes to share with you, too.
Packed with a lot of natural vitamins, minerals, and other organic ingredients that can help your skin in many ways:
- Reduces swelling and puffiness
- Aids acne-prone skin
- Helps combat premature aging
- Provide a base for hydration
- Smoothens the skin
How to prepare a cucumber face mask at home?
- Blend or puree half an unpeeled cucumber in a blender or food processor until it’s the consistency of a watery paste.
- Separate the juice from any solid bits by pouring the mixture through a strainer.
- Apply the cucumber juice to your freshly washed face. Let the mask sit on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with cool or lukewarm water and pat your face dry with a soft cloth.
- How Taking Cold Showers Will Benefit Your Skin
- What Is Toasted Skin Syndrome That Everyone Is Talking About?
- Benefits Of Using Olive Oil For My Skin
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.