Cucumber, aloe vera, and yogurt are some of the easiest ingredients to find and use for our skin. All of them will help rejuvenate and rehydrate your skin.
We will give you the recipe for two cucumber face masks to make your skin look hydrated and rejuvenated.
If you feel your skin looks a bit tired and dry look all the time, you must try these ingredients.
These vegetables are not only good for following your diet, but they are loaded with vitamins and nutrients that will do your skin a world of good, leaving it radiant and hydrated.
That’s why we give you these simple cucumber face mask recipes to pamper yourself for a while and look radiant.
What are the benefits of cucumber on the skin?
Cucumbers are rich in vitamin C, which helps reduce inflammation. Also, since they are mostly made of water, they give your skin the hydration it needs to look glowing. Not only this, but cucumbers help if your skin is irritated or prone to acne. Plus, they have antioxidants and folic acid that can help reduce premature aging.
Cucumber mask with Greek yogurt
This mask is perfect for dry skin. It also helps reduce pores and inflammation.
- ½ peeled cucumber
- One tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt without sugar.
How to make it:
- Blend the cucumber and strain it until you get all the juice.
- Mix it with the yogurt until it is well integrated.
- Apply to your clean face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and remove it with a clean towel.
Cucumber mask with aloe vera
This mask is perfect for sensitive or irritated skin, especially if you were under the sun for a long time and you only need three ingredients to prepare it.
- One cucumber
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- ¼ cup of aloe vera gel or juice.
- Peel the cucumber and put it in the blender. Strain the pulp until all the juice comes out.
- In a clean jar, add the cucumber juice, coconut milk, and aloe vera. Shake well so that everything is perfectly integrated.
- Apply the mask on your clean skin three times a week. Remember to keep it in the refrigerator for a life of up to one month.