Since the arrival of covid-19, we have been forced to wash our hands more than usual and apply the anti-bacterial gel in excess, which causes dry hands.
Here are some recommendations to combat dry hands caused by the excessive use of gel:
- Massage with olive oil: It has a high content of essential fatty acids and antioxidants that make it an excellent ingredient for rough hands. It prevents premature aging by preventing excessive dryness.
- Apply virgin coconut oil: It has similar benefits to olive oil. It contains antioxidants and essential fats that make it a valuable ingredient for moisturizing hands.
- Use oatmeal paste: It cleanses and exfoliates the skin, prevents skin dryness because it contains proteins that control moisture loss.
- Aloe vera cream and rosehip oil: It is one of the best moisturizers, helps cell regeneration, and reduces damage caused by free radicals. When combined with rosehip oil, its effects are increased.
These tips will help you not sacrifice your hands’ integrity due to the excess hands washing due to Covid-19 contingency. If you apply them, eventually, your hands will return to their optimal state. anti-bacterial
- Get the extra glow with this face pack
- How is micro-needling best for skin?
- Skin Toning Device to Make Your Skin Brighter?
Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.
For more Skincare news and Beauty latest updates please Like and Follow our Facebook Page and Instagram account… These tips will help you not sacrifice your hands’ integrity due to the excess hands washing due to Covid-19 contingency. If you apply them, eventually, your hands will return to their optimal state. a