By: Adeeba kiran
Treatments to lighten the skin can take weeks or months to show results. Common plant remedies, on the other hand, will lighten and brighten your skin color and blemishes in just a few days. These strategies lighten the skin by reducing the amount of melanin in your system and allowing new cells to replace dull and older cells on the skin’s surface, according to science.
If you work, go to school, or have other morning obligations, give yourself extra time to complete your morning time remedy. You will also need more time before bed to complete your evening routine.
- In a small bowl, squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- Add one tablespoon of salt or brown sugar and stir to combine.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut oil to the mix.
- Cleanse and pat dry your face or another treatment area.
- Massage the exfoliating mixture into your skin for two to three minutes, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the scrub on your face for 20 to 30 minutes to allow the vitamin C to penetrate deeper into the skin and reach the cells that produce melanin.
- Rinse your skin with warm water and get it dry.
Exfoliate your face only once during this three-day procedure to prevent discomfort. However, you can use this scrub on other hyper-pigmented areas of your body regularly.
- Facts about Pore Vacuum, which you should know before using it
- How to apply Coffee as part of your beauty Routine?
- Amazing benefits of Oranges for your Skin
- Different Types of Anti-Aging Devices For your skin
About the Author:
Dr. Adeeba Kiran is a Ph.D. in English with nine years of writing experience. Dr. Kiran has also earned degrees in beauty and cosmetics. She possesses excellent knowledge about skincare and its treatments. Let her experience begin to work for you.