Potato slices are another tool for lightening armpit skin. A potato contains catecholase, a similar enzyme to tyrosinase that inhibits its activity in the skin, resulting in reduced melanin production.
- Cut a slice of potato from a potato that has been washed
- Gently rub the slice against your armpit to apply the juice
- Allow 20 to 30 minutes for drying
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or cold water
You may also use the mixture from half a small to medium potato, including the flesh, to massage your skin. This is an important remedy for darkened underarms.
Vitamins and other antioxidants present in some fruits and vegetables have been shown to minimize melanin output and transport to the top layers of the skin. Lemons, for example, are rich in the strong antioxidant vitamin C (ascorbic acid), which has a range of roles in the skin. Vitamin C lightens the skin by inhibiting tyrosine, the first enzyme in the production of melanin. Various chemicals present in other plant life often interfere with melanin development or transport.
Try the following home routine to brighten and refresh your face or lighten facial blemishes. These natural mixtures can also be used on other hyperpigmented areas of the body, such as the underarms, palms, arms, and legs.
- LET’S TAKE A BENEFICIAL GUIDANCE ABOUT CURING OF NAIL GELS
- What Vitamin E does to Your Skin?
- USEFUL TIPS FOR GORGEOUS SKIN WITH TURMERIC POWDER
Short Bio of the Writer:
Dr. Adeeba Kiran is a Ph.D. in English with nine great years of writing experience. Dr. Kiran has also earned a degree in beauty and cosmetics. She possesses excellent knowledge about skincare and its treatments. Let her experience begin to work for you.