Are you starting to get conscious of your bald spots?
I have good news for you!
There is something called fillers for the scalp.
Thanks to Dr. Yong Ji Chung who researched for the perfect concoction that is mainly composed of peptides mixed with nutrients that are necessary for hair growth and strengthening.
Dr. CYJ’s hair fillers claim to:
- Revitalize the root of the hair to grow thicker and healthier strands;
- Prevent hair fall by delaying the transitional stage where the hair stops growing;
- Promote hair growth based on the science of stem cell therapy.
Who can do this treatment?
Anyone who wants to have thicker hair and the one who wants to slow down hair loss.
It can even be used by those who have undergone any hair transplant treatment.
How does it work?
The health professional will apply a numbing cream 20 to 30 minutes before your procedure to reduce discomfort
After which, he/she will inject tiny amounts onto your scalp focusing on the area/s that have visible hair loss or thinning.
You can go home right after the procedure with no downtime, but you will be advised not to wash your scalp for at least 4 hours.
Some improvement can be noticed after 2 weeks. But for best results, you can do this treatment every 2 weeks for 4 sessions.
- Best Active Ingredients You Can Use if You Suffer from Oily Skin
- What Do You Need to Know about the Jamsu Beauty Trick?
- Can We Stimulate Collagen Production Naturally?
About the Author: Dr. Elli Reyes is a specialist of Aesthetic Medicine from the Philippines. With over four years of specialized training, her aesthetic practice has involved a variety of skin treatments involving Botox, fillers, and the like. As a licensed physician, she has been engaged by multiple clinics and is regularly interviewed by the local media as an expert in the science of the skin. Her research and writings to date have centered on nutrition, functional health, and general beauty.