Common Mistakes while you Are Applying Your Moisturizer
Your daily skin routine includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and it is not a secret how to apply them; most of the time, you just have to cover your full face and neck. But did you know most people don’t know how to choose the right product or amount they need to use?
There are certain details we must pay attention to when applying a moisturizer, and here we will go through the most common mistakes while you do it:
- Applying too much: The needed amount is equivalent to a pea; using more than this can leave you with a sticky face. If you apply too much, most of your product won’t be absorbed and will clog your skin.
- Choosing the product that is not suitable for your skin type: Every skin type needs certain active ingredients; by selecting the wrong ones, you can produce adverse reactions like redness, flaking, inflammation, and even pigmentation.
- Skipping the neck: Your facial moisturizer is not only designed for the face; most of them are capable of hydrating other areas like the neck and decolletage.
- Skipping the moisturizer: People with oily skin tend to ignore the moisturizer thinking they “don’t need it,” but the truth is that every skin must be hydrated.
- This Is Why You Must Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet
- How Effective RF At-Home Devices Are for Skin Tightening?
- If You Are Over 50, you Must Follow These Rules to Prevent Aging
Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.