Food not only affects the way you feel, but also how the way you look. Acne breakouts, rashes on the face and the rest of the body are often associated with prevalent foods in our society, the most common being sugar.
Here are the worst ingredients you can consume that will affect your skin:`
- Sugar: Consuming sugar directly or in snacks such as sugary cereals, donuts, pretzels, coffee, shakes, and other foods. Numerous studies have shown that this is the ingredient capable of causing the most damage.
- Skim milk: Contrary to popular belief, skim milk consumption can increase acne breakouts on the face and the rest of the body.
- Chips: Most of the time, they are combined with a high-fat dip, as well as chips contain spices, coloring, and flavors.
- Milk chocolate: In addition to containing a large portion of milk, sugar is also added in large quantities.
- White wheat bread: It can cause inflammation and has a high glycemic index. You can replace it with whole wheat bread, rye, quinoa, or amaranth.
- Accutane: Usage And Side Effects
- Effectiveness Of Vitamin D For Psoriasis
- Slugging: A New TikTok Skincare Trend
About the Author: Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.