Although the problem of facial hair is rarely serious, it can cause embarrassment to some women. Therefore, we have come up with an article to help women come out of this problem through the use of easy-to-do home remedies without having to spend oodles.
Causes of Thick Facial Hair in Women
All women have facial hair which is very fine, and therefore, not noticeable. However, there are few who may have thick facial hair. The fuzz of hair on a woman’s face can be due to a number of reasons. Let us discuss them in detail.
Hormonal problems are one of the main causes of facial hair in women.
- If hormones are not the ones for the fuzz on your face, blame it on your genes.
- Some underlying health issues like Polycystic ovarian disorder can also cause this problem.
- Cushing syndrome can also cause hirsutism.
- Virilization, a condition in which a female develops secondary male sexual characteristics causes thick facial hair in women.
- Women suffering from congenital adrenal hyperplasia produce less of androgen and cortisol hormones, causing hirsutism.
Home Remedies to Remove Unwanted Hair on Face
Facial hair in women can be quite a nuisance. It can make even the prettiest face look odd. Therefore, removing them is the only solution. However, getting it removed professionally can pinch your pockets. Therefore, use the following home remedies to get rid of the unwanted fuzz from your face.
1. Lemon Juice and Sugar
This is an ancient beauty technique to remove unwanted hair.
- Lemon juice
How to Make
Mix sugar, lemon juice and very little water.
- Stir it well to dissolve the sugar until the sugar becomes a sticky granular paste.
How often to Use
- Apply this every alternate day.
Why does It Work?
When the pack is applied, it sticks to the hair and when removed, the hair too comes off. The lemon juice bleaches the rest of the hair.
Suitable Skin Type
- All skin types
People with dry skin should not keep the pack in the face for more than 15-20 minutes.
Also Read: The Best Moisturizers for Your Skin Type