Coconut oil protects the barrier layer of your skin, locks the moisture, and keeps it hydrating. Glowing skin is visualized as a sign of a healthy person. On the other hand, dull and dry skin can affect your overall daily functioning. According to some people, getting glowing skin is complicated and sometimes impossible. At the same time, you need to adopt a few changes to your lifestyle, eating habits, and skin protection from the environment to get healthy skin ultimately.
Here you will find how you can use this oil on your skin to get a healthy skin. All you need to do is make these steps an everyday skin care routine.
Coconut oil massage:
It is famous for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and healing properties. You need to follow one precaution – doing a patch test before applying this oil to your skin regularly. If your skin doesn’t get irritated, there are several ways to apply it over your skin
- First remove your makeup.
- Please take a few drops of coconut oil over the pores of your hand finger and massage it over your face
- Keep your skin intact for half an hour, and then wash your face with some organic face wash.
- Repeat this procedure three times a week to get the best results.
- Creative Ways To Use Coconut Oil In Your Skincare Routine
- All You Need To Know About Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Your Skin Care Routine
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.
For more Skincare news and Beauty latest updates please Like and Follow our Facebook Page and Instagram account…