The eyelashes not only enhancing the expressiveness of eyes and the beauty of the face, but they also play a vital role in protecting the eyes and our eye health; this is why if we want to keep them healthy, strong, and in perfect condition, it is essential to take care of them and avoid certain practices and bad daily habits that can damage them, weaken them and even cause them to fall prematurely.
Here you have some easy recommendations:
- To lengthen them naturally, always brush from the bottom up, applying a few drops of castor oil.
- Avoid mechanical curlers; they can weaken your lashes progressively.
- The eyelashes are also affected by UV rays, so long exposures to the sun are not advisable, as they become drier and more brittle. Try wearing sunglasses to protect them, and also to the overall eye health.
- Choose a good mascara; poor-quality cosmetics take their toll in the long run. The best masks for eyelashes are those containing extracts or natural substances such as collagen and elastin.
- Do not use eyelashes point by point or hair to hair for long periods. Eventually, the effects are disastrous, and recovering natural eyelashes is not an easy job; it requires a lot of perseverance and perseverance.
- Always remember to remove your mascara before sleep, preferably with natural and organic make-up removers.
- Benefits and DIY cure with honey to your skin
About the Author: Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.