A skin toner is supposed to naturally refresh your skin without peeling off the natural skin barrier. It moisturizes your skin and improves its health as well. Toner also prepares the skin to drink up your post-cleansing moisturizer and any other skin treatments that you may apply. But here, the main thing is that buying toner from the market can be expensive sometimes so we’ll provide you with an easy toner recipe. You can prepare this DIY summer toner at home using the ingredients that are easily available at home.
How to prepare?
- Take fresh aloevera gel and add cubes of unpeeled cucumber to it. Grind this mixture well by adding a small amount of water.
- Strain this mixture and add 50ml of rose water to the filtrate. Mix it well for proper composition.
- Then add a pinch of white alum stone into it and shake it well.
- Your homemade summer toner is ready to use.
- Store this in any spray bottle. You can store it for 7 days in the refrigerator.
How to use this homemade summer toner?
- Clean your face properly before applying this toner.
- Then spray over your face in the morning and before sleeping.
- Wash your face after getting up in the morning.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.