Homemade skin brightening hand and feet lotion can provide your skin with the following benefits:
- It heals dry and cracked skin.
- Repair skin damage.
- Treat skin inflammation.
- Gives your skin a pleasant natural fragrance.
- Makes your skin appear younger by slowing down the process of anti aging.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 3 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 1 tablespoon Almond oil
- 1 or 2 vitamin E capsule
How to prepare this lotion?
- Take one cup of water and add the mentioned quantity of rice flour to this water. Heat the mixture with continuous stirring to avoid any lump formation.
- Heat until medium consistency is obtained (neither too thick nor too thin). Then cool it for 20 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of market aloe vera gel to increase the shelf life of the final product. Mix both the products until it forms a smooth consistency.
- Add glycerin, almond oil, and vitamin E capsule to your lotion. Mix all these ingredients well to form a smooth and consistent lotion.
- Store this lotion in the fridge or at room temperature and you can use it within one month.
- Rice flour acts as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredient that functions to prevent skin aging, reduce UV damage, promote skin lightening, and improve skin health. Sweet almond oil will help to hydrate your skin well.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.