You do not need to apply a cat eye makeup or a contouring highlight for everyday Simple Makeup; at the same time, you need to protect your skin and highlight your facial features when you step out every day. Here are some tips that can help you make the most of everyday beauty products that can bring out the best in your facial features, protecting your skin and enhancing it at the same time. Here are some essential steps for applying simple yet effective makeup every day.
Prepping the Skin
- To get your face ready for the simple makeup, you need to first prep it by using the best cleansing products.
- After a normal face wash, start by cleansing the face of any oil or dirt that remains.
- Use a cotton pad that is soaked in vitamin-rich and rinse-free water like the micellar products available in the market.
- These help wipe away dirt and grime without causing irritation or redness. Swab the soaked cotton across the face gently, especially the T-zone of your face. Repeat twice to remove dirt and previous makeup.
Hydrate and Moisturize the Skin
- Applying a moisturizer, a water-based and light one for the day will help keep the skin smooth and hydrated.
- SPF formulation helps provide sun protection as well. This helps to even out the skin and prepare it for makeup such as foundation and blush.
- Use it before applying makeup. It can also be used two to three times a day even if you are not going for heavy makeup. Use it whenever you want to keep your face hydrated and free from dryness.
Even Out Skin Tone
When you have to wish to even out skin tone but not go too heavy on foundation, reach for a tinted moisturizer, sheer coverage or a concealer product. These help to even out the skin; dab on the face and even out with fingers for a smooth finish.
Use of Face Powder
Once blemishes and dark circles are covered with any formula product, finish off with a layer of translucent powder. This helps prevent oil from surfacing on your skin. Apply it with the pad provided or a brush in a circular motion. You can use translucent face powder after applying concealer or foundation.
Read Complete Article on Beautyepic.com
Read Also: How Do You Use Coconut oil for Acne?