Taking special care of the skin around the eyes can move you farther from aging. This can also prevent your skin from premature aging. The skin in this area is super delicate, so it’s often the first to show signs of aging. Generally, this includes issues like wrinkles, sagging, and dark circles. Eye Cream
For taking care of the skin under your eyes, applying eye cream is important. Depending on the formula, eye creams can tighten and hydrate the skin while treating common skin concerns.
20’s to 30s is the best age when you can start applying eye cream because the earlier you start applying it the longer you can enjoy the result it will provide to your skin. Unlike all other skin products, the eye cream needs to follow a clear method of application. Any deviation from the mentioned method of application can make you suffer.
To get the most out of your eye cream, follow these steps for correct application:
- Always try to apply the cream with your fingertips as by doing this you will naturally be gentle with your skin.
- Always apply a very small amount of cream.
- Gently tap small dots under your eyes, starting in the innermost corner and moving outward.
- Avoid applying cream too close to your bottom eyelashes.
- Try to dab and avoid rubbing that part of the skin.
- Wait 2 minutes to let the cream fully absorb.
Also Read: How Fenugreek Oil Can Benefit Your Skin
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.