Skincare routine may seem like just a cosmetic necessity, a skincare routine is not just to help you look good, it’s essential for your skin’s health. Think about it. Your skin is the largest organ in your body.
Keep reading with us to know more about skincare routine.
What are the rules of skin care routine?
- Cleanse your skin daily. Double cleansing requires washing your face not once but twice.
- Always layer products in the right order.
- You should know your skin type.
- On a daily basis, take the time to exfoliate.
- Always wear sunscreen.
Few do’s you must add up if you have acne:
- Do wear a hat (preferably wide-brimmed) before you go outside, grab a hat.
- Do wear sun-protective clothing.
- Do pursue healthy habits.
- Do wash your face!
- Do moisturize your skin.
Few don’ts you must not do during acne:
- Don’t tan. Do use sunscreen.
- Don’t pop zits.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t skimp on sleep.
- Don’t forget to moisturize daily.
- Don’t neglect your neck and décolletage.
- Don’t over-exfoliate.
- Constantly touching and picking your face.
- Don’t use the same products all year.
- Not sleeping enough.
- Do not keep makeup on all night.
- Not staying hydrated.
- All That You Need To Know About Fake Nails
- Uses Of Coconut Oil For Skin
- All You Need To Know About The Benefits Of Using A Facial Steamer
About the Author: Dr. Sayyam Azam is a Certified Dermatologist who has specialized in Clinical Dermatology (Pakistan) and Aesthetic Medicine(U.S). During her specialized training, she is involved in multiple clinical as well as aesthetic dermatological procedures such as botox, fillers, and chemical peels. As a licensed dermatologist, she is now running a state of art Aesthetic Centre (The Face Clinic) in Multan, Pakistan.