People with below average height long to grow taller so as to take a better view of the world. Though height doesn’t really matter in the final analysis as it doesn’t take away 0.1 mm from your inherent qualities, doesn’t dictate your personality or your achievements. increase your height
Yoga can make you grow taller by addressing a few key issues. Essentially, yoga stretches your spine, lengthens your back and leg muscles, and improves your posture. It also detoxifies your body, thus spurring the growth of healthy cells. A regular and consistent yoga schedule reduces stress and relaxes you. This, in turn, releases growth hormones which increases the height naturally.
Yoga Poses to increase height
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Strengthens back muscles
- Adds flexibility to the spine
- Helps achieve good posture
- Stretches the muscles in shoulders, chest and abdominal region
- Flushes out stress
Natrajasana (Lying Down Body Twist)
- Stretches and tones the neck and abdominal muscles
- Protracts and enhances muscle tone in lower back and hips
- Makes the spine supple
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
Surya Namaskar, a set of 12 yoga asanas, is a way of expressing gratitude to the Sun. When performed well, the practice of Surya Namaskar can harmonize body, breath, and mind.
- Strengthens muscles and joints
- Increases blood circulation
- Aids better digestion
- Helps detox the body
- Stimulates glandular activity
- Gets rid of insomnia
- Sends anxiety packing
The powerful Surya Namaskar impacts the body from head to toe. It is a great workout not just for the muscles and joints, but for the organs as well.