Natural remedies are undoubtedly the best in having a smooth, brighter, and youthful-looking And Healthier Skin.
Many skin brightening ingredients that are used in expensive skin brightening products can be found right in your pantry or kitchen.
In fact, natural ingredients give you the assurance that no hazardous chemical components such as parabens and phthalates harm your skin.
You can use an array of fruits, vegetables, and spices that are not only good for cooking but also for healthier skin.
Most common ingredients that can be combined to create homemade face brightening masks are honey, egg, papaya, lemon, cucumber, turmeric, milk and oats.
Strawberry face mask:
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and also contain alpha hydroxy acids, which help with exfoliation. Try this face mask for beautifully smooth skin.
10 fresh strawberries
1/4 cup bee pollen (sold at health-food stores)
3 tablespoons raw honey (health-food stores)
1 tablespoon olive oil mayonnaise
A few drops of lavender essential oil
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Apply to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
Honey face mask:
This face mask is particularly good for scars and dark spots. It’s also extremely easy to make.
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine the lemon juice and honey.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Allow it to sit for 20-30 minutes.
Lemon juice is a relatively strong ingredient, it’s best to limit the number of times you use this mask to 1-2 times per week.
Tomato & cucumber face mask:
Both tomato and cucumber are natural astringents which help tighten pores. Revitalize your skin with this simple mask.
- 1/2 ripe tomato
- 1/4 cucumber
How to apply?
- Wash and peel your 1/4 cucumber.
- Blend it to a fine pulp with 1/2 tomato.
- Apply the mixture to your skin in a gentle circular motion.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
Aloe vera face mask:
Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and proves to be hydrating to your skin. Milk is the best moisturizer so here is the beautiful magical recipe for your dull skin!
- 1 tablespoon Aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons milk cream
- A pinch of turmeric
- Mix all the ingredients to form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this evenly on the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
These are some amazing DIY masks which can do wonders and proves easy on budget. Do try them and let us know how your skin felt better with them!
- Tips On How To Choose Better Fabric To Protect Your Skin
- Beat Summer Hair Woes With These 7 DIY Masks
- Homemade DIY Masks To Get Rid Of Dark Circles
Dr. Sayyam Azam is a certified dermatologist who has specialized in Clinical Dermatology (Pakistan) and Aesthetic Medicine (US). During her specialization, she was involved in multiple clinical as well as aesthetic dermatological procedures such as botox, fillers, and chemical peels. As a licensed dermatologist, she is now running a state-of-the- art Aesthetic Center (The Face Clinic) in Multan, Pakistan.
For more Skincare news and Beauty latest updates please Like and Follow our Facebook Page and Instagram account…