We normally just use cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, and some boosters during facial sessions, but nowadays, we are already using LED Light as a complement. This light by itself will not make a lot of difference, but when in addition with skincare products can work magic. Different lights are put into the skin during the procedure; but these don’t produce heat or pain. Each skin condition need different colors; and there are different number of sessions for each to reach the desired effect.
How to know which LED Light color is for me?
Each color can penetrate on a different level or stimulate different processes to give a specific result:
- Blue light: is used to improve acne and has anti-bacterial properties. Penetrates the pores and improves their appearance. It is recommended to combined with salicylic acid or retinoids
- Red light: stimulates collagen production, helps to improve fine lines and wrinkles and repairs the skin, also improves the appearance of dark circles
- Yellow light: for pigmentation caused by sun exposure or related to aging. It acts directly in the melanocytes being able to stop their production
- White light: have regeneration properties
- Purple light: have healing properties and reduce acne
What are the benefits of LED Light therapy?
- There is no downtime or side effects
- treat multiple conditions at the same time
- Improves cells metabolism, pigmentation, acne and open pores
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Improves aging signs
How often do you need to do the treatment?
The number of sessions can vary between 3-5 in a month to see the desired results. Each of these sessions will last around 15 minutes, and multiple light colors can treat different conditions.
Is there any contraindication?