Face scrubbing is a helpful thing to improve the health of your skin. But the tip that can give you better results is the way you scrub your face to get the most benefits out of it.
Here in this article, you will find a wholesome guide and rules to scrub your face at home. The thing that matters the most is the quality of the scrub, the movement of your hands, and the amount of pressure you will apply for scrubbing.
Following are the things that you are supposed to follow while scrubbing your face:
- Always scrub a clear face without any dirt particles over it. It will nourish your face well.
- Initially, apply the scrub over your face smoothly and let it stay for 45 seconds.
- Then start scrubbing with wet hands in a circular motion. This is the most recommended movement while scrubbing as it helps to improve blood circulation and detoxify your skin.
- After scrubbing your face, try to wash your face with cold water as it will give you a glow on your face.
- Always apply mild pressure over your face otherwise it may also damage your skin cells.
- Whatever the scrub you apply, homemade or the one you got from the market, try to use it twice a week. Your skin will get used to it rapidly and will respond in the best way possible.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.