Blackheads and whiteheads are the result of clogged pores and are the result of debris and dead cells. Popping the blackheads or whiteheads can leave a permanent mark on your skin that can further damage your skin. Normally dermatologists and beauty experts use and recommended blackhead extractors to remove blackheads from the clogged pores this has various benefits. This tool is easily available to on-ground and online stores at a reasonable price. You have to use it weekly to get rid of blackheads.
This article will give you a reasonable way to use this tool and its benefits as well.
- First, wash your face with lukewarm water to open up clogged pores.
- Then take some bearable levels of warm water in a bowl and steam your face well for 15 to 20 minutes. This will loosen the pores of your skin and then it will be easy for you to apply the pressure on your face with less pain and your blackhead will be out.
- Take this tool and locate the beachhead of whitehead on your face and then apply a little pressure. Your blackhead will be out leaving no permanent scars.
- Repeat this procedure once a week and if required once a month to completely get rid of the blackheads and whiteheads.
- It leaves no permanent scar on your face
- It is easy to use and your blackheads will be out with less pain.
Also Read: Everything You Need To Know About Facial Spa
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.