All young men and women have same problem. i.e., dark circles under eyes. Most of them ignore because, it’s a common problem and they think It never cure. But It has few solutions. Our nature gave all plenty resources to cure all problems. To avoid this problem read some best home remedies to remove dark circles here.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes:
1. Coconut oil for Dark Circles:
Coconut oil is a wonderful oil to cure mostly all the skin problems.
How to Use:
- Massaging daily with coconut oil at any time is effective natural remedy to lighten dark circles.
- Coconut oil promotes smooth skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
- Apply warm coconut oil before going to bed on you’re under eye area and on to your eyelids as your eyes will be at rest so it would give a lasting effect.
Repetitions: Repeat this two to three times daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
2. Baking Soda for Dark Circles:
The anti-inflammatory properties of baking soda helps to improve the blood circulation under the eyes. And also baking soda has skin soothing and lightening properties.
How to Use:
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda and water in a small bowl
- Mix them together to make smooth paste (remember to not add too much water)
- Apply this paste on affected area and gently massage using your fingertips.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, Then rinse your face with water.
Repetitions: Follow this remedy once a week.
Benefit: Baking soda paste helps to get rid of puffiness of eyes and dark circles permanently.
Method – II:
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a bowl and mix well to get a smooth paste
- Ensure that the paste is light yellow in color.
- Apply this baking soda and lemon juice paste on the affected area and gently massage with your finger tips.
- Wait for about 15 – 20 minutes and then wash it off thoroughly.
Repetitions: Repeat this process once every week.
3. Almond Oil for Dark Circles:
Almond oil is known as a great natural ingredient that is very effectively beneficial for the delicate skin around your beautiful eyes. By a regular usage of almond oil around your eyes will surely help to fade your under eye dark circles. In addition to almond oil, you can also use some vitamin E oil to eliminate the dark circles under the eyes.
How to Use:
- Before going to sleep/bed, apply a little warm almond oil if possible or a normal temperature one will also go and over the dark circles and then gently massage it into the skin.
- Leave it on overnight. And let it absorb into the skin layers.
- The next morning, wash it off while bathing with cold water.
Repetitions: Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles fade or disappear completely.
Read More at Beauty Epics
Read Also: DIY Vitamin C Serum for the Face