You’re probably not aware of this but your daily habits mightily contribute to the health of your skin. From what we put inside our bodies to what we include in our skin care routine they can all contribute to wrinkles. So what’s the solution? Here are 12 ways to up-lift your anti-aging skin care routine… I’ll bet you wished you had known this sooner.
1. Avoid too much weight gain
When your face looks full it will usually make your cheeks plumper and stretch your face resulting in fewer wrinkles. But unfortunately if you gained weight in the neck area too that’s when you look older than you really are.
2. Use hydrolyzed soy protein
Hydrolyzed soy protein in skin care products increases the ability of the skin to hold moisture and provides a smoothing effect that minimizes roughness and wrinkles.
Introducing Pure Fiji’s Hydrating Multi Active Night Creme!
- reduces wrinkle depth by 45% after 3 months of use and helps the skin to maintain optimum hydration
- plus it helps promote collagen synthesis while keeping the skin softer and smoother
- hydrolyzed soy protein is an active principle created for tired and un-toned skin: it reduces irregularities, dryness and effectively fights wrinkles and face lines by oxygenating the skin
- increases cell absorption of oxygen and efficient use of oxygen increases cell respiration +142%
- increases cell growth +58%
How awesome is that!
3. Cut back on sugar
Sugar is a major contributor to the loss of firmness in the skin, which can age you significantly. Foods high in sugar have been linked to advanced glycation end products (AGEs) which cause wrinkles and loss of collagen and elastin. Focus on a balanced diet with plenty of protein and fresh vegetables. Read more