There are infinite ingredients that we can use on our skin; however, not all of them have the same function; some are anti-inflammatory, others only help recover the skin barrier, and others only moisturize. Here we will mention the most effective if you are looking to take off some years and have a fresher look.
- Vitamin C: It is the most used antioxidant; it is involved in collagen and elastin production, so it helps with fine lines. In addition to this, it has depigmenting properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Its primary function is to maintain water in our skin; you can use it topically or inject it through mesotherapy or facial fillers.
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids: They are responsible for accelerating the replenishment of skin cells, exfoliating the surface layer of dead cells, and replacing them with new cells. They are also capable of preventing acne and blackheads. Among these, we can find glycolic acid, tartaric acid, lactic acid, and salicylic acid.
- Retinoids: Stimulates collagen and elastin production, reduces oil production and at the same time works as an antioxidant. Retinoids should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and do not react well to sun exposure, so it is recommended to use them at night or with plenty of sunscreens.
- Pink Himalayan Salt For Healthcare Tactic
- Using epsom salts for quality skincare
- Essential and effective products to use in your daily skincare routine.
Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.