Food not only affects the way you feel, but also how the way you look. Acne breakouts, rashes on the face and the rest of the body are often associated with prevalent foods in our society, the most common being sugar.
Not only will they worsen or cause acne, but they also produce allergies, dehydration, produce more wrinkles, and even slow down the healing of minor wounds.
Here are the worst ingredients you can consume that will affect your skin:
- Sugar: Consuming sugar directly or in snacks such as sugary cereals, donuts, pretzels, coffee, shakes, and other foods. Numerous studies have shown that this is the ingredient capable of causing the most damage.
- Skim milk: Contrary to popular belief, skim milk consumption can increase acne breakouts on the face and the rest of the body.
- Chips: Most of the time, they are combined with a high-fat dip, as well as chips contain spices, coloring, and flavors.
- Milk chocolate: In addition to containing a large portion of milk, sugar is also added in large quantities.
- White wheat bread: It can cause inflammation and has a high glycemic index. You can replace it with whole wheat bread, rye, quinoa, or amaranth.
Also Read: At-Home Skin Tightening
For more Skincare news and Beauty latest updates please Like and Follow our Facebook Page and Instagram account…
Dr. Angelica Parra is a Licensed Medical Doctor from Venezuela and is currently taking a Master’s degree in Dermatology. She specialized in Aesthetic Medicine and completed Advanced Training in Non-surgical Facial Rejuvenation in Miami, Florida. She has specialized in applying Botox, dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and since then, she has worked on cruise ships as an Aesthetic Doctor.