Finding a serum with all-natural ingredients is very challenging these days. A lot of serums of different qualities are available in the market. So why not prepare a serum at home by using all the natural ingredients that you are satisfied with and are not allergic to.
- 10-12 almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons rose water
- 2 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel (marketed product)
- Vitamin E or Vitamin E capsules
How to prepare:
- Take the almonds and soak them overnight and the next day peel off their skin properly and grind them.
- Now add the mentioned quantity of rose water to the ground almonds and mix them well.
- Then salt this mixture to get 1-2 tablespoons of water. Staining will help to prepare the serum with a soft and smooth texture and flow.
- Then add aloe Vera gel. Try to use the marketed product so you can store your serum for 7 days.
- Then add vitamin E oil or Vitamin E capsule. This will hydrate your skin well.
- Mix them well and add them to the serum bottle to store and use.
How to use:
Apply this serum to your hands and feet twice a day for better results.
This serum will hydrate your skin, make it soft and reduce the dryness.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.