If you want to get rid of your blackheads quickly, you’ll need a blackhead extractor. This tool helps you remove blackheads more safely than popping them with your finger.
- The extractor is constructed entirely of stainless steel. This enables them to be boiled and disinfected.
- When steel is wrapped around the loop, even pressure is applied to the flesh, as opposed to when fingertips are used to pop, which results in unequal pressure.
- Quickly eliminate blackheads. Topical therapies and generic medications require longer to take effect.
- Due to its compact size, it is easy to transport.
- It can be uncomfortable to use. If you push too hard, you can have bleeding and, consequently, a mark.
- A physician should carry it out. If you are unfamiliar with using a blackhead extractor, the best course of action is to seek licensed acne care from a physician or cosmetologist. If you are a novice and use a blackhead extractor at home, you risk irritating or infecting and inflaming your skin. This is why this instrument must be treated with extreme caution.
- It does not preclude the development of fresh blackheads.
- It is incapable of curing the underlying cause of acne.
About the writer:
Germie Alderite is a Registered Medical Technologist in the Philippines. She is currently studying Doctor of Medicine in the said country. Germie worked in an Adventist Wellness Center for a year before entering Medical School. She believes that many transgress the laws of health through ignorance, thus, people need instruction. They need to be impressed with the importance of making their knowledge a guide of life. A physician has many opportunities both of imparting a knowledge of health principles and of showing the importance of putting them into practice.