Forehead Acne and pimples are most common skin conditions we often have to deal with. While some people might have to face these situations quite often, some breathe a sigh of relief when they do not have to wake up to annoying acne or a pimple on their face.
1. Aloe Vera for Forehead Acne
Aloe Vera in conjunction with other traditional anti-acne medications, there comes out such promising results all through.
How to do it: Consider applying it directly on the forehead blemishes. This should be left it stay on the skin for some time then you consider washing it off after some time.
- The product is rich in amino acids helping in nourishing our skin making it smooth, softer and also elastic.
- We are relieved from inflammation and skin redness by its anti-inflammatory property.
- The skin gets protection from acne-causing bacteria and germs by its antibacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial and germicidal properties.
When to apply: It should be applied on a regular basis before you resume for bed and wash it in the morning when you wake up.
2. Tea Tree oil for Forehead Acne
This has been proven to treat this problem by scientists. All you need is a simple guide to help you how to apply it.
How to do: Place few diluted tea tree oil onto a tissue or cotton swab and dab it to the affected area gently. You should leave this either overnight or for a few hours before rinsing it off.
Benefits: It has got an antibiotic property that helps to destroy off bacteria causing acne.
When to apply: You need to dilute few tea tree oil drops with about 30 to 40 witch hazel drops and apply it on the skin with a cotton swab at least twice a day.
Read the Complete Article on beautyepic.com