Moringa oil is derived from the seeds, roots, leaves, and flowers of the plant named Moringa oleifera. You will be astonished to know about its nutritional value for hair. Because of the benefits that it can provide to your hair, it is also known as a miracle tree. It is an essential ingredient of hair and skincare products.
Here in this article, you will find some of how you can prepare and apply Moringa serum to your skin to improve the health of your skin:
- Almond oil for moisturizing purposes
- Moringa oil
- Any essential oil (lavender oil or tea tree oil)
- Pumpkin oil
How to prepare this serum at home?
- Take a thoroughly dried oil bottle and fill it half with pumpkin oil.
- Then add a few drops of any essential oil (either lavender oil or tea tree oil). This will mask the foul smell of the pumpkin oil.
- Then add almond oil; it will provide a moisturizing effect to your serum.
- Mix all these ingredients well, and you can also heat it if required.
Directions to apply and use the serum:
You can make this serum a daily part of your skincare routine. Always wash and dry your face correctly before applying this serum. Then apply this serum and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash your face correctly. Follow the same procedure for one week and feel the difference on your face.
Also Read: Wonders That Lemons Do To Your Skin
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.