Moringa oil is derived from the seeds, roots, leaves, and flowers of the plant named Moringa oleifera. You will be astonished to know about its nutritional value for hair. Because of the benefits that it can provide to your hair, it is also known as a miracle tree. It is an essential ingredient of hair and skincare products.
Here in this article, you will find some of the ways you can use this oil to improve the health of your hair.
- Almond oil for moisturizing purposes
- Moringa oil
- Any essential oil ( lavender oil or tea tree oil )
How to prepare this oil at home?
This oil will be prepared at home using all the ingredients mentioned above, so this will be highly organic oil with the most negligible side effects. Prepare the oil using the following method to improve its storage oil for more extended use:
- Mix all the oil mentioned above in a bowl or bottle.
- Mix them well. If you are in a cold weather region, then microwave the oil and store it at room temperature.
- You can use this oil for more than a month if stored properly.
How to apply?
- Dry your hair well and apply it to the hair. Massage well into the roots of your hair.
- Cover your hair and leave it overnight.
- Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
- The beautiful scent of this oil will also make your mind feel relaxed.
About the Author: Dr. Iqra Mubashar is a registered Pharmacist originally from Lahore, Pakistan. She has earned her pharmacy degree from the University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore. She has completed her internship as a trainee from Children hospital, Lahore. She has completed her research work in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutics. She has worked as a healthcare documentation head in Al-Qasim enterprises, Islamabad. She has specialized in prescription handling, drugs information, literature research, patient counseling, and pharmaceutical care planning. Her research work on coronavirus is under publication.