Garlic is a traditionally used ingredient in the kitchen as it adds a distinctly strong flavour to the dish and Garlic for Dandruff is natural remedy. is natural remedy.Its provides a highly concentrated source of allicin, a natural anti-fungal and anti-candida compound.
Here are a few benefits of garlic for hair growth:
- Garlic has anti-microbial properties that help kill germs and bacteria, which are responsible for causing damage to the scalp, further inhibiting hair growth.
- Raw garlic is known to be rich in vitamin C content that is great for promoting hair-health. It also boosts collagen production that helps stimulate hair growth.
- The presence of selenium content in garlic helps boost blood circulation for maximum nourishment.
- It also helps cleanse hair follicles, strengthens them and prevents clogging, further curbing hair loss.
- Garlic helps calm aggravated scalp and treats issues like dandruff.
Here are a few ways to use garlic for hair growth:
1. Garlic and honey for hair growth
Add minced garlic and honey in a bowl and mix them well. Apply this paste on your hair and scalp and leave it for about 30 minutes or more. Rinse it well with running water.
2. Garlic and coconut oil to combat hair loss
Mix the minced garlic with mildly warm coconut oil. Massage the mixture into the scalp and hair and leave it for about 30 minutes before washing it off.
3. Garlic oil or garlic infused oil
We are not talking about garlic essential oil here, but garlic infused oil is completely different and much effective than essential oil. You can add garlic in any of the oils like olive and coconut oil and leave it overnight and apply the other day. You can also make garlic oil at home. Read More