Just like our skin, our tresses too need some nourishment and attention, so they can look healthy rather than damaged. A good hair care regime can do wonders to bring back the volume and lustre to thinning hair. Good hair care does not necessarily warrant a salon visit and heart-wrenching bills. You can indulge in some scalp and hair therapy right at home by using just a few natural ingredients for hair growth; oh, and some time off your schedule.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR GROWTH
1. Onion For Hair Growth
- Essentials: Chopped Onions, 1 cotton ball
- 1. Blend the chopped Onion pieces in a juicer to extract the juice.
- 2. Take a cotton ball and dip it in the onion juice.
- 3. Apply the juice onto the scalp and leave it on for at least 10 minutes.
- 4. Rinse off with a shampoo.
- Sulfur-rich Onions stimulate collagen production, which helps in hair regrowth
. Olive Oil For Hair Growth
- Essentials: Virgin Olive Oil, warm water, cotton towel, 10 cloves of Garlic
- 1. Extract the juice from the garlic cloves and add to the olive oil.
- 2. Warm the olive oil mixture and gently massage the scalp with it in circular motions.
- 3. Soak the towel in warm water and after removing the excess, wrap it around your head.
- 4. Rinse your hair after 15 minutes.
The antioxidants present in olive oil is known to stimulate new hair growth while the oil works as a natural conditioner making your hair smoother. Raw garlic is packed with Vitamin C which boost hair growth and the selenium in it promotes blood circulation. You can also try a simple Coconut milk massage on the scalp. Coconut milk for hair growth works wonders because of its natural vitamins and restorative properties. Read more…
Also Read : HOW TO GET RID OF SPLIT ENDS