Beetroot glow serum helps to get whitening, tightening, and spotless skin. If beetroot serum is regularly used on your skin, your skin will definitely achieve fair complexion and get glowing and smooth skin. Beetroot contains elements like potassium, protein, vitamin-A, vitamin-D, C, B-6, iron. Beetroot is a very good skin whitening ingredient and has many beauty benefits as well. Using beetroot daily not only brings a pink glow on your skin, but it also removes all skin spots. Beetroot has anti-inflammatory properties that help to get rid of pimples.
- 1 Beetroot,
- 1tsp Rose Water,
- onetsp Milk(neglect for oily skin),
- 2 Vitamin E capsule
- 1 tsp Aloe vera gel
How To Make Beetroot Glow Serum:-
- Grind the beetroot and squeeze the juice into a clean bowl.
- Now add rose water, aloe vera gel, milk, and 2 vitamin E capsules to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make them well.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container.
- You can store this beetroot serum for 10-15 days in a refrigerator.
How To Use:
- Take a few drops of this beetroot serum and apply it to your skin.
- Massage it lightly for a few minutes until it is absorbed into your skin.
- Leave it overnight, then wash it with normal water the next morning.
- For best results use this serum daily before bedtime.
How it works:
- Beetroot helps to get glowing skin, it also reduces wrinkles and fine lines and helping to enhance the skin texture and increasing the elasticity.
- Rosewater is a great cleanser and helps to remove excess oil and make your skin toned. Rosewater is best for oily skin.
- Aloe Vera gel treats sunburn and acts as a moisturizer. It also helps to get rid of acne.
- Vitamin E-Capsule contains antioxidants that help in healing damaged skin and prevent the scars from becoming permanent.
- Milk is very useful for whitening the skin, it makes your skin soft and smooth but if your skin is very oily, then you can skip the milk. Read More……..
Also Read: Why To Use Gel Sunscreen For Oily Skin?