Tomatoes are healthy for the body and good for the skin as well. These have a lot of vitamin C and antioxidants that help hydrate the skin and keep it nourished. It can be used in various combinations with basic items of the kitchen shelf to add life to your skin. It is the most under-rated food item but can work wonders when used in the right way. Here are a few simple options for face packs using tomatoes that may suit the needs of your skin. They are safe, easy, natural and healthy and refresh your face in no time at all. In this article we discussing about the tomato face packs for all skin types.
How To Make And Apply Tomato Packs On Face:
Her are our 4 best homemade tomato face packs for different skin types as follows.
1. Tomato Face Packs for Dry Skin:
This mask is an easy way to deeply moisturize the skin and keep it away from drying and cracking. It contains olive oil as one of the main ingredients. Olive oil repairs skin cells and protects from dryness and flaking. This is an extremely easy and effective homemade tomato face pack.
- One small ripe tomato
- Big teaspoon of olive oil.
- Grind the tomato to make puree and strain the juice out of it.
- Make sure the pulp is a little moist so that it spreads well on the skin.
- To the moist pulp add a teaspoon of olive oil and mix well.
- Apply on the face leaving the eye area.
- Dip cotton pads in the left over juice and apply on the eyes.
- Lie down and relax for half an hour.
- Then wash the face with lukewarm water.
2. Tomato Face Mask for Oily Skin:
Oily skin is difficult to manage as it is prone to attracting dust and impurities that cause a lot of skin problems like Acne, Pimples. Also, oily skin is prone to blemishes, rashes and irrigation due to excess sebum. Honey and cucumber can soothe your skin and lighten it. For this simple home made face pack you need.
- 1 Tomato Pureed – 1tbsp
- Honey – 1tbsp
- Cucumber Paste – 1tbsp.
- Grind half a tomato and cucumber in a grinder until it forms a smooth paste.
- Now strain the mixed juice in a clean bowl and add two teaspoons of honey to it.
- Mix well and apply on clean skin for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Make sure to use ripe tomatoes and not green ones.
- The pack helps prevent acne and cleanses the skin thoroughly. This is the best tomato face pack for oily skin.
Read More at Styles At Life