Sure, you can lose weight quickly. There are plenty of fad diets that work to shed pounds rapidly — while leaving you feeling hungry and deprived. But what good is losing weight only to regain it? To keep pounds off permanently, it’s best to lose weight slowly. And many experts say you can do that without going on a “diet.” Instead, the key is making simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
1. Banana Almond Cinnamon Smoothie:
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 2 mins
- 1 banana
- 4 almonds
- 200 mL milk
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Toss all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Pour into a glass, and it’s ready!
- You can pour it into a mason jar or glass bottle and take it to work.
2. Slimming Matcha Smoothie Bowl:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 6 almonds, slivered
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- A few blueberries for topping
How To Prepare
- Heat one-fourth cup of water. Remove from the flame, and add the matcha to it.
- Stir and mix well.
- Toss the baby spinach, coconut milk, and matcha tea into a blender.
- Blitz it.
- Pour it into a bowl and top it with grated coconut, blueberries, chia seeds, and slivered almonds.
Read full story on stylecraze.com