The use of makeup brushes is very common. We use them for highlighting blush even when foundation can be blended with brushes. The brushes help the uniform and thorough blending, as well as a glowing look, is obtained by the proper use of brushes, but as we use the brushes daily a time will come when the makeup will start sticking on the brush then comes the need for cleaning the brush and for the careful use of brushes following are the guidelines that you should follow.
How often should the brushes be washed?
Some dermatologists recommend that the brushes should be cleaned a few times a year but mostly the frequency to clean the brush largely depends upon how often they are being used, so it is recommended to wash your brushes and makeup sponges once every two weeks. This way the brushes remain in their best form to use for a long time.
How to wash the makeup brushes?
The following steps should be followed while cleaning the brush:
- Take a small drop of cleanser on your palms.
- Wet the bristles of your brush with lukewarm water.
- Now massage the bristles of your brush on the palm of your hand.
- Rinse with water.
- Now let the brush dry but avoid the use of a towel for drying the brush.
- It is, however, suggested to change the brushes and makeup sponges every five to six months.
Read More: Best Home Remedies To Lighten Your Darkened Lips
Is Skinimalism Just A Trend In 2022 Or A Solution?
Everything You Need To Know About The Importance Of Stretching
For more Skincare news and Beauty latest updates please Like and Follow our Facebook Page and Instagram account…