If you are deprived of sleep, then in due course of time, you are bound to have dark circles under your eyes. It will make you look tired and dull and also rob the beauty of your face. The dark tissues and the blood vessels under your skin show up due to sleep deprivation and this is why you see dark circles. The area under your eyes will appear puffy. There are a lot of over the counter under eye treatment gels and creams available in the market to treat the dark circles. But, they are made using harmful chemicals. It is better to use natural alternatives like Vitamin E oil on the affected area.
How to Use Vitamin E oil for Dark Circles?
There are different carrier oils that can be sued with Vitamin E oil to help in reducing the dark circles under the eyes.
Vitamin E and Coconut oil for Dark Circles
Vitamin E oil will help in fighting the free radicals along with anti-oxidant properties and coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties. They combine together to effectively reduce the dark circles.
- Vitamin E oil- 4 to 5 drops,
- Natural coconut oil- 1 tablespoon.
How to Do:
- In a small bowl, add both ingredients and mix well.
- Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Make sure that it does not enter your eyes.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off with lukewarm water the next day morning.
Best Time to Apply: Before going to bed.
No of Repetitions: Repeat this procedure every night for 3 to 5 days to see visible results.
Almond oil and Vitamin E oil
- Vitamin E oil- 3 to 4 drops,
- Almond oil- 1/2 tablespoon,
- Extra virgin olive oil- ½ tablespoon.
How to Do:
- Take a small bowl and mix all the oils together.
- Take a few drops of this oil mixture on your fingertips and rub it over so that the oil gets warmed up.
- Apply this warm oil under the eyes and then slowly massage the affected area for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it to rest overnight and rinse it off the next morning.
Best Time to Apply: At night.
No of Repetitions: Repeat this process for 3 to 4 days to see a reduction in the puffiness and dark circles.
Read the Complete Article on beautyepic.com