If natural, radiant beauty is what you’re going for then exfoliating on a consistent basis must be a part of your skin care routine. This is not optional folks. You need to get rid of that top layer because that dead, flaky skin that rests on top will prevent you from reaping the benefits of your products. With proper exfoliation you’ll have fewer clogged pores and that means fewer pimples and blackheads. Isn’t that what you want?
Now that you know how important it is to exfoliate; which natural exfoliant should you choose? We’re going to reveal a number natural ingredients that are amazing natural exfoliators plus easy, DIY homemade recipes you can try.
Ground almonds are great for mature skin and will leave your skin nourished and hydrated. The fine grains gently exfoliate and the oil in the almonds provide the skin with vitamins A and E.
How to use it:
- Add 1 tbsp of almond powder into a small bowl.
- Add water until it reaches a paste-like texture.
- Spread the mixture all over your clean face and exfoliate your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. If your skin is a little sensitive add more water to the mixture.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Finish off with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer.
- The almond powder will exfoliate the skin without leaving any residue behind.
All face exfoliants must be applied with a gentle circular motion. Remember that the body can handle more aggressive manual exfoliation; not the face. Read more
Also Read: How to get Glowing Skin at Home with Spirulina