By: Adeeba kiran
Apply lemon juice toner to your skin after you have done your facial scrub, making sure to avoid your eyes.
- Halve a lemon and squeeze half of the juice into a small bowl.
- Apply the juice to your face or a pigmented area with a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Set the timer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and get it dry.
Instead, gently massage the cut side of a half-lemon into your skin. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of honey or two tablespoons of milk or yogurt to the mixture and apply as instructed.
Moisturizer with Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice
The effects of vitamin C in lemon juice and aloes in aloe Vera on melanin content in the treated skin are combined in this skin-lightening moisturizer. Apply this moisturizer after your facial scrub and toner treatment.
- Scoop half a tablespoon of gel from a fresh aloe Vera leaf and soften it in a small mixing bowl with a spoon or fork.
- Squeeze half a lemon into a mixing bowl and combine with the aloe Vera.
- Mix in half a teaspoon of sweet almond oil thoroughly. If your skin is oily, use just a drop or two of this oil.
Apply sun block
If you can’t find aloe Vera leaves, you can use 100% aloe Vera gel from a bottle.
- Facts about Pore Vacuum, which you should know before using it
- How to apply Coffee as part of your beauty Routine?
- Amazing benefits of Oranges for your Skin
- Different Types of Anti-Aging Devices For your skin
About the Author:
Dr. Adeeba Kiran is a Ph.D. in English with nine years of writing experience. Dr. Kiran has also earned degrees in beauty and cosmetics. She possesses excellent knowledge about skincare and its treatments. Let her experience begin to work for you.